The Australian COVID-19 situation continues to evolve with State Governments regularly announcing changes to restrictions and border access.
At Repromed, our primary focus has always been the safety and welfare of our patients and people. As a result we are continually reviewing and evaluating our health and safety precautions which we have in place to ensure we are meeting government regulations to reduce the spread of COVID-19. At times these restrictions may mean we ask patients and visitors of our clinics to:
- Wear a face mask.
- Wait in your car or outside the clinic until your appointment time.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres between you and the next person.
- Temperature screening before you enter our clinics.
If you are planning on travelling across state borders for treatment, you will need to consider Government border restrictions that may apply to your situation. Please contact your clinic to discuss your options and determine the best course of action, bearing in mind that border restrictions can change with little or no notice.
Please consider the following steps to help reduce the risk of community transmission and ensure your safety:
- Stay up to date with government advice about how to reduce risks and follow those instructions.
- Wear a face mask when required.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, for example telephones, door handles, light switches, bench tops.
- Contact your primary health care professional about any concerns by telephone or online services first.
If you have been in close contact with someone who is feeling unwell or has a fever or flu like symptoms, please do not attend our clinics but instead contact us immediately. If you are considering deferring your treatment, please speak to us to make arrangements.
Take care and stay safe.
- For advice provided by The Fertility Society of Australia on Coronavirus – please click here.
- For Repromed’s Q&A on fertility treatment and the Coronavirus in Australia – please click here.
- For Repromed Patient Updates – please click here.
Updated July 2021